Linear vibration welders require no additional materials and provide energy efficient operation with permanent assembly and hermetic sealing. Other advantages include large part capability, internal joints, immediate handling, high production rates and entrapment of other parts. These vibration welders can handle painted and mold release parts.
Mechanical Features of All Dukane Vibration Welders
Tough, heavy-duty construction
- Efficient electromagnetic drive system, with proven reliability, complete with digital PWM drives.
- Heaviest-in-class, one-piece flame cut bridge stops unwanted vibrations at its source.
- Four continuously supported rails with eight reciprocating bearings for best table slide in the industry.
- Robust frame with more cross members to support dovetail side bridge.
- Tubular steel table with 1" (25mm) thick Blanchard ground surface provides stable platform for lower tooling.
- Rexroth hydraulic power unit has large 20-gallon oil reservoir and proportional valve for precise control of table speeds during machine cycle. As well as reducing thermal build up.
- Backward and forward engineered compatibility means up to 80% of components in welders are interchangeable.
- Machines do not exceed 80dBA continuous.
Custom Machine configurations
Dukane VWA 4900 in Custom Color
Adjustable Ergonomic Activation Switches
- Manufactured to your unique work environment.
- Custom PLCs and user interfaces (Siemens, Modicon, Mitsubishi)
- Paint to meet your plant specifications.
- Adjustable ergonomic activation switches.
- Automated servo controlled pick and place parts removal systems.
- Custom enclosures - (rear door or other configurations)
- Light curtain guards, swing up tables, part catchers, parts bins.
- exterior work light, power outlets, pneumatic connections, USB, serial ports and system lubrication.
- Programmable clamps, eject valves, part sensing, bar code readers and color sensing are available.
- Optional pendant arm for user interface.
Optional Tooling Accessories
- Micrometer adjustment of X-Y position.
- Tooling ball for X-Y coordinate system reference point.
- Air bearing system for ease of tool movement during adjustemtn.
- Roller bearing system for ease of tool changes.
- Mechanical camlock slides.
- Tool recognition.
- Quick change plate.
- High quality tooling built in-house where stringent quality control is supported by Dukane technical personnel.
- All tools undergo center of mass and drag analysis to ensure optimum running efficiency.
- Consistent urethane coating thickness is achieved by casting to CAD models.
- Design reviews via WebEx are a Dukane hallmark, ensuring customer requirements are met before cutting steel.
- Project engineers provide accurate timelines and progress reports are required.