- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Marketing What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Dukane IAS, LLC collects the following data voluntarily:
- Name, Title, and address
- Personal contact information (phone, email, fax, etc.)
- Name, address, department, contact information and other information in relation to a company that you represent
- VAT Number
- Marketing preferences
- Service requests and orders placed
- Any other information that you enter on, or upload to, the website
Dukane IAS, LLC collects the following data voluntarily
- IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version, browser configuration, name of internet service provider, and other types of computer and connection related information relevant to identifying your type of device, connecting to the website, enabling data exchange with you and your device, and ensuring a convenient use of the website;
- URL and IP address of the website from which you accessed, or were directed to, our website, including date and time;
- Subpages visited while on our website, links followed on the website, including date and time;
- The full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through and from the website, including date and time;
- Shopping history, including open and completed transactions;
- Search terms entered;
- Services/products viewed or searched for on the website.
This information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our Website, where they come from, and what content or products on our Website are of interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our Website to our visitors.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Dukane IAS, LLC with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Dukane IAS, LLC may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Trade Show registration lists
How will we use your data?
Dukane IAS, LLC collects your data so that we can:
We may use personal data that you provide to us for the following business, transactional, and marketing purposes:
- Contact you about a specific request or inquiry;
- Deliver requested services or business transactions we have agreed;
- Administer our Sites and your account(s) (for registered users); analyze trends and improve the functionality of our Sites;
- Customize and personalize our Sites and selected third party websites to the preferences you have entered and personalize and improve your online experience, which may include matching and serving targeted advertisements about our products, services, and solutions to make the information delivered more relevant to you; we utilize ad networks to display targeted digital advertisements on third party web sites;
- Consider an application for employment from you;
- As deemed necessary to protect our legal rights and our property, to protect other users or any third party, or to prevent personal injury or loss;
- Communicate (via email, regular mail or telephone) with you about products, services, and events of Dukane and its business partners that you may be interested in;
- Generate leads (the identification of particular interest an existing or potential customer may have in our products, solutions, and services; for example, based on your level of interest and expressed desire for follow-up information, such as by downloading a document, visiting certain website pages or making a direct inquiry with us) for us and our business partners (for example, authorized distributors) for business promotion purposes, to provide you better support and services and/or to better respond to your requests or inquiries;
- Invite you to provide feedback or participate in customer surveys; understand better the nature and quality of the provision of our services; improve and further develop products, services, and solutions; and/or
- Use such information in the context of our overall customer relationship management (CRM).
For our marketing activities, we process your personal data in our CRM systems. Every promotional communication will include a link allowing you to opt-out of receiving such communications in the future and to manage your preferences to include or exclude certain communications (visit our Communications Preference Center).
The legal basis for using and processing your personal data are, as the case may be, your consent; necessity for responding to inquiries; the performance of requested services; the entering into and performing of contracts and business transactions; and our legitimate business interests.
If you agree, Dukane IAS, LLC will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
At Dukane, we restrict access to your personal data to employees who need to know the information for the above use purposes. We do not rent or sell your personal data to other companies or individuals. However, we may share your personal data with third parties outside of Dukane for the following purposes:
- With authorized distributors, channel partners and other suppliers selected by us, who are involved in providing our products, services or solutions to you, to communicate with you about Dukanne and related products, services, and solutions that you may be interested in, or to respond to your requests or inquiries;
- With selected service providers and subcontractors who provide services to us or on our behalf, such as hosting websites, sending out information, conducting surveys, IT services, analyzing data, organizing events, and other professional services. We only provide these service providers with the personal data they need to deliver their services to us or on our behalf;
- With selected service providers and subcontractors who provide services to us or on our behalf, such as advertising and marketing services, including telemarketing; we provide, for example, information collected about you through our cookies in order to generate and provide advertising about our products, services and solutions that are more relevant or useful to you;
- With governmental and/or regulatory authorities where we are required by applicable law or pursuant to a court, administrative or similar order.
We take commercially reasonable steps to implement contractual safeguards and to promote that the third party companies mentioned above:
- Protect your personal data and keep it secure and confidential;
- Do not collect, use, or disclose your personal data for any purpose other than to perform such functions for us or on our behalf and in accordance with applicable privacy laws and our instructions;
- To not keep this information longer than is needed; and
- To report to us immediately in case of a data breach incident leading to the accidental or unlawful theft, loss, disclosure of or access to personal data.
When Dukane IAS, LLC processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Dukane IAS, LLC securely stores your data at:
- St. Charles Illinois, USA on secure servers
- Czech Republic
Dukane IAS, LLC will keep your personal data for until XX. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our systems (ERP, email, databases)
Dukane IAS, LLC as noted above, we may wish to provide you with information about existing and new products, services, solutions, about webinars, seminars, trade fairs, and other events, and about promotions and offers, which may be of interest to you. We may also invite you to take part in market research or request feedback on our products, services, and solutions. This communication may occur by email or telephone (telemarketing).
We will obtain your consent for direct marketing through opt-in, where we are required to do so in accordance with applicable laws, and will keep track of the consent(s) provided by you.
We will ensure that any direct marketing or market research that you receive or are contacted about by e-mail will provide a simple means for you to withdraw from such further e-mail communication. For example, we may provide you with an ‘unsubscribe’ link in emails, or an email address where you can send an opt-out request.
In such cases, we would not necessarily remove all your personal data from our database(s) but would note and respect your changed direct marketing preferences.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Dukane IAS, LLC from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Dukane IAS, LLC Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
We retain your personal data in our active systems as long as you have accessed or used our Sites and services or have interacted with us online or offline over the past twelve months, and as long as we may need the information for the purposes described in this Policy. Beyond this period, we archive your personal data in a secure environment or delete it.
If you don’t log on to one of our Sites for at least twelve or more months, you hereby agree that we may permanently delete your accounts and all the data associated with it.
We may retain and use your information for longer periods as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes and/or to execute and enforce our agreements.
What are your data protection rights?
Dukane IAS, LLC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Dukane IAS, LLC for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Dukane IAS, LLC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Dukane IAS, LLC to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Dukane IAS, LLC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Dukane IAS, LLC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Dukane IAS, LLC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Dukane IAS, LLC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at:
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 630-797-4900
Or write to us at: Dukane
2900 Dukane Dr.
St. Charles, IL. 60174
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Dukane IAS, LLC uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Dukane IAS, LLC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Dukane IAS, LLC sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising par This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- [Add any other types of cookies Dukane IAS, LLC uses]
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 630-797-4900
Or write to us at: Dukane
2900 Dukane Dr.
St. Charles, IL. 60174
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Dukane IAS, LLC has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.