- Melt-Match® mode can be enabled during the weld phase, in which the motion of the vertical axis is coordinated with that of the spin axis to match the rate of melt of the material being welded.
- Servo spin axis with angular resolution of 0.1 degree and servo vertical actuator (Z axis) with positioning resolution of .0004 in. (0.01mm).
- Weld initiation methods include spin torque, vertical position and an external signal.
- Plastic weld methods include collapse distance, position (absolute distance), energy, and peak spin torque (all weld methods can be used with or without spin orientation).
- Post-weld methods include dynamic hold, static hold or a combination of both.
- Built-in capability to support the following features eliminates the need for an external PLC or HMI when configured as semi-automated work cells: Fixture clamps, part presence sensors, remote operation with setup switching, light curtains.