Dukane’s Large Parts & Application Welding Seminar is a technical forum designed to include hands-on experience and fundamentals on the emerging trends and technologies for joining large plastic parts.
Following Topics will be covered:
- Basic theory of Linear Vibration, Infrared Pre-Heat Vibration, Infrared, and Hot Gas welding technologies
- Benefits of particulate-free welding
- Typical applications and Material properties suited for different technologies
- Required part design for the process including physical limits of part design
- Review of typical applications for vibration welding
- Material properties as it relates to vibration welding
- Process parameters and guidelines starting points
- Maintenance, typical tooling requirements, troubleshooting application
- Hands-on review of machines and tools in plant
Please feel free to bring your applications, parts, and material samples to discuss them with our experts.