iQ Series Ultrasonic Welders & Plastics Assembly Systems
In Dukane's drive for excellence the iQ Series of ultrasonic welders has been introduced. Key design criteria for this latest generation of the ultrasonic welding family are:
- Higher weld accuracy and repeatability
- Flexibility for custom applications and future technology
- Compact size
These criteria were attained in developing the new iQ Series ultrasonic presses and power supplies. In fact, Dukane has a patent pending for the advanced technology integral to the iQ Series or ultrasonic welding and assembly systems. Consider this list of ultrasonic power supply features:
- 100% digital control and multi-core processing - keys to higher repeatability and accuracy. The iQ Series ultrasonic power supplies' scan rate of .5 mil sec is the industry's fastest - twice as fast as older technology.
- Unique packaging, based on the motherboard concept, helps achieve superior reliability. For instance, there has been a 50% reduction in the number of circuit boards and connectors. In addition, there is half as much internal wiring.
- Our patent for the iQ Series ultrasonic welding platform deals with digital control and flexible packaging design. Advanced iQ welders have an externally accessible card rack designed to accept interface cards used now and in the future. This provides flexibility to suit custom applications and future technology. The UMMA (Ultrasonic Module Menu Adapt) feature modifies the user-interface menu structure as it relates to interface card identity, providing user-friendly operation.
- iQ Series power supplies have the highest power density per cubic inch in the industry. Surface mount circuit boards and the patent pending packaging design are integral to the compact size of power supplies. Units for the probe versions are designed with automation applications in mind. Power supply compact size lends itself to a variety of cabinet installations that conserve bench space while saving money.