Contact your Local Rep
For more information or support:
Contact your Sales Representative
Contact Dukane Directly
For equipment service:
To submit an application:
iQ Series iQLinQ™
Dukane’s iQLinQ™ is a proprietary communication protocol to give end users an array of options to interface ultrasonic generators with automated systems. It runs on iQ Series Probe Generators and is available in different optional modules to connect PLCs with generators using prevalent Fieldbus or Industrial Ethernet communication protocols such as Profibus, Profinet/IE, Ethernet/IP, Powerlink, CC-Link/IE, EtherCAT.
iQLinQ™ is a solution to simplify industrial communication protocol between Dukane’s iQ Series Probe generators and PLCs. End users can reduce engineering cost, integration risk, and total cost to develop and deliver plastic assembly solutions by switching to iQLinQ™. They can control weld process, set up multiple weld parameters, obtain real time data or previous cycle data remotely through their PLCs. Efficient process control results in high yield, high quality production which significantly reduces cost and downtime.
iQLinQ™ EtherNet/IP , Profibus and other module are available in various configurations. Please consult factory for compatibility with specific iQ Generator models
Control Parameters available via iQLinQ™ with EtherNet/IP, Profibus, Powerlink and other Industrial Ethernet protocols:
- Set weld method to Time, Energy, or Peak Power. Set associated value in seconds, joules, or watts.
- Set Amplitude, Ramp Up Time, and Ramp Down Time.
- Enable and set Trigger by Power parameters.
- Enable and set Hold time..
- Enable and set Afterburst delay and duration.
- Enable checking for Suspect Parts. Set maximum and minimum values for Time, Power and/or Energy.
- Enable checking for Bad Parts. Set maximum and minimum values for Time, Power and/or Energy.
- Configure advanced hardware settings including Phase, Free Run Frequency, Frequency Lock and Hold, and Frequency limits.
Parameters that can be obtained via iQLinQ™
- All parameters that are configured via iQLinQ™.
- Real time data which includes welder state (ultrasound active or not), frequency, power, and amplitude.
- Weld cycle data from previous weld which includes: Cycle Count; Good, Bad, and Suspect Part information; Process Limit setting exceeded or not reached if Bad or Suspect Part checking is enabled; Weld Time; Weld Energy; Peak Power.