iQ Series Ultrasonic AL (Automation Light) Power Supply
Frequencies 20, 30 & 40 kHz
Power 600 watts
The Dukane iQ Series Ultrasonic Automation Light (AL) generators, standard configuration includes time
and energy control along with patented Trigger by Power. The
generator display is a high-resolution graphic two-color LCD with large
easy-to-read text. One-touch hot keys along with an intuitive
menu structure make programming and operation virtually effortless.
Built-in circuit protection and visual fault status ensure
reliability of this ultrasonic AL generator even in the toughest work environments.
The AL (Automation Limited) version of iQ Series power supplies is
designed for applications that require 600 watts of power or less.
This generator is an excellent choice for single-station, automated, continuous
low-wattage or medium-duty cycle, plunge weld systems that require
basic I/O communication. The power supply is compatible with
Dukane's superior line of conventional converters and probes, and is
also well suited for non-traditional, ultrasonic applications that
require rigid-mount, compact, or wide band converters.
- Trigger by Power patented feature provides ability to
accurately start the weld process once a programmed force is achieved.
Coupled with weld by energy, this unit delivers the highest level of
process repeatability of any probe system available today.
- Time, energy and continuous duty weld modes
- Amplitude adjustment in 1% increments from 100% to 20%.
- Power bar graph with last cycle memory.
- High-resolution graphic LCD displays with intuitive menu
structure for quick, easy programming.
- Real time in cycle menu displays frequency, power and time.
- 100% digital controls of all power supply functions and
- Digi-Trac tuning automatically tracks the resonant frequency
digitally. It adjusts the output frequency to match the acoustic
stack. This is done for every weld cycle and eliminates the need
to manually tune the generator.
- Ultrasonic overload protection, with fault indication for
ease of troubleshooting. The overload power limit is based on
true RMS power output level.
- Patented pulse-width modulation design delivers power more
efficiently with substantially less stress on electrical components for
superior performance, reliability and extended life.
- Linear ramp soft-start algorith allows the acoustic stack to
be brought to operating amplitude smoothly, minimizing start-up surges
and abnormal stress to the stack and power supply.
- Line voltage regulation compensates for line fluctuations
assuring consistent amplitude.
- Load regulation provides constant ultrasound amplitude
automatically regardless of power draw. The ultrasonic output
amplitude level is held to within 1% to provide a weld process
- Eight programmable setups
- Highest power density per unit volume. Most power in
the smallest package at highest duty cycle.
- .5 ms sampling rate, fastest in the industry.